Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Space to Breath. By S.











Simplicity. That is what this house transmits..., but simplicity with a bit of edge and lots of style. This monochrome Danish apartment photographed by Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer will appear in the January 2013 issue of the great British magazine Elle Decoration - one of my favorite magazines of all times and which I can actually purchase in Mexico City (thank God).

What is my favorite piece of this whole apartment? Maybe the olive tree sitting regally in a black pot... I also love love love the the sheer curtains in the bedroom. And by the way, I am fascinated with the oval wall where the custom-made desk has been placed in front of the window. I also adore the way the white ceiling is an extension of the white walls which in turn are an extension of the white floors. Very nice.


*Images via Elle Decoration

  

No comments:

Post a Comment