Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A charming hideaway in Italy. By S.



















While browsing through BCBGMaxAzria's web page recently I unexpectedly came across a post on this lovely hotel, Caprisuites, in the sleepy little town of Anacapri. I was immediately drawn to its simplistic style, its smart use of color and its overall unpretentiousness. I particularly love the touches of yellow against the white background in the first photos.

Occupying part of a 17th century building which originally served as the convent of the adjacent Church of San Michele, Caprisuites is a tiny boutique hotel in which the island's traditional architecture combines with unique items of design furniture and contemporary art.  Now that the summer is practically over this year I can just imagine where I'll be next summer...




No comments:

Post a Comment