Sunday, November 25, 2012

The slipper shoe. By S.





This week, while on a pre-Xmas shopping spree in Houston, I bought these Cole Haan slipper shoes. As soon as I walked into the Cole Haan store I was instantly drawn to them and luckily they had them in my size and were actually on sale (thank you Thanksgiving!). I had been craving for a pair of slipper shoes since the summer, in fact I had had my eye on a pair from Pretty Ballerinas while on a trip to Madrid but when I went to purchase them they had run out of them in my size. I love that these ones come in speckled haircalf with just the little extra touch of red.


Taking advantage of the sale, I decided to buy this other pair of slipper shoes as well. They are covered in black sequins and will help add a bit of sparkle to any outfit. I plan on wearing them very soon with skinny jeans and a loose black sweater.





Which of the two do you prefer??




No comments:

Post a Comment