Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seven days, seven picks. By S.



ONE.

 Isabel Marant Bekett Suede Wedge Sneakers. 

Who would have thought that wedge sneakers would be the in thing these days?!





TWO.

The new iPhone 5, in white please...




THREE.

Jennifer Fisher Jewelry. Very hip.




FOUR.

My all-time favorite coffee table book. I have it at home and it I love it.




FIVE.

 This ethereal white Marchesa gown from the Spring Summer 2013 collection, shown just three days ago at Mercedes- Benz New York Fashion Week.




SIX. 

A Stella Rittwagen clutch. 

There are plenty of colors and styles to choose from, but I think this one could be one of my favorite. 





SEVEN.

Artwork from Cocoa & Hearts Gallery. 

Check it out in www.cocoaandhearts.com




These have been my seven picks for the week. It's Sunday today and tomorrow is Monday (sniff), I hope you're enjoying your week-end with lots of love, style, sunshine, laughs and happy moments.

I wish you a FABULOUS week!!!




2 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring my art work! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, it was a great addition to our post. Keep up the good work, girl!

      Delete